Foreign Cash and Currency Exchange
Changing your money at the airport or at your destination are the most expensive ways to get your foreign cash and currency. There are many options to choose from when ordering online first and you get the currency providers best rates by ordering online for pick up, either at Leeds Bradford Airport or from the providers high street branch.
Benefits of using cash
-0% Commission rates offered
-Convenient Spending Method
-Competitive Rates when ordered online
-Home Delivery Available
-Fixed rate upon purchase
Drawbacks of using cash
-No section 75 purchase protection
-Not as secure as cards
-Travellers cheques less convenient
Bureau de Change at Leeds Bradford Airport
Travelex have 3 bureau de change situated throughout Leeds Bradford Airport. This means that you can go with the cheapest option of ordering your money online and picking it up at the airport before you depart for your holiday. This way you get the providers online rates, rather than the inflated airport rates, but you still have the convenience of picking your holiday cash up at the airport! Alternatively, you could order your foreign currency online for home delivery with some of these providers.
As one of the the world’s biggest foreign currency exchange providers, serving over 30 million customers each year, Travelex can provide all of your usual currency exchange services, along with a VAT refund service for non EU residents. A currency exchange desk can be found before security, in departures and in the arrivals hall.
- Trusted FX provider across the world
- Branches located throughout the airport
- Best Price Promise – lock in an online rate and pick up the currency in the airport
- Convenient – Order online and pick it up from a local store, at the airport or have it delivered to you
Travelex Cash Passport
Using your debit or credit card abroad can usually result in some pretty hefty fees that need paying! Avoid this eventuality by ordering one of the 2 Travelex cards;
- Multi-currency cash passport – choose up to 10 currencies to be loaded to the card and lock in the exchange rate there and then
- Globe cash passport – simply load up with sterling and it will convert to the local currency upon transaction
Opting for one of the above cards is great for those that prefer to carry cards over cash, but don’t want to link their personal cards to overseas transactions and incur the fees.